Pelit - Downloads
Vivisector: Beast inside is a unique mixture of 3D Action with horror that blends an immersive interactive story with intense, high-adrenaline action to bring you a rich and fascinating experience.
- AtmosFear engine developed by Action Forms that combines state of the art rendering technologies for both indoor and outdoor environments. The AtmosFear engine is fully packed with cutting edge features and supports all modern hardware.
- AtmosFear's Terrain rendering code capable of processing huge outdoor areas filled with photo-realistic vegetation. There are literally no restrictions on where you can move within an area.
- AtmosFear's new indoor renderer powered by the V-COLD editor delivers all the latest features of next generation engines and more.
- State of the art Visual Compound Objects Level Design. The (V-COLD) system is a very powerful, comprehensive and easy to use level-processing tool. It features compound objects and hierarchy of operands for boolean operations, it allows level designers quickly and easily change and improve the geometry of finished levels.
- Deep and frightening interactive storyline.
- Character development system allows players to upgrade their skills and weapons.
- Features bizarre never-before-seen enemies, called ModBeasts and Humanimals, each with unique abilities, tactics and firepower.
- Intuitive Scoring system encourages exploration and effective game play. Use hard-earned achievement points to evolve your character and upgrade equipment.
- The game uses a bird's-eye Map view and special waypoints to keep players from getting lost in Vivisector's massive environments. - These waypoints, called beacons, form a route for your progression through the game. Trackers and military guards use them to control the territory. You will be able to use them as well to heal yourself, get ammo and distribute achievement points to upgrade your character and weapons.
IBM PC or compatible computer.
800 Mhz processor or better.
256 Mb memory.
Direct X version 8.0 or later.
3D Video accelerator card with 64 Mb memory.
16-bit Sound card. 3D Sound accelerator recommended.